Ruby

Thursday, December 22, 2011

snaps as of late





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

you can say that again

live like it's the style
-company of thieves

get over your hill and see what you find there,
with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
-mumford and sons

"but I'd like the pie heated and I don't want the ice cream on top, I want it on the side, and I'd like strawberry instead of vanilla if you have it, if not then no ice cream just whipped cream but only if it's real; if it's out of the can then nothing."
-when harry met sally

"i couldn't choose which coat to wear, so i wore both." -yours truly


heart it: chips & salsa, stripes, shoes, domino magazine, green beans, my lovely friends, missy higgins, peach tea, fresh flowers, red wine, my family, a long run, Triscuits & cheese, whiskey gingers, singing loud, windows down, fashion, new music, organization, board games and ceiling fans.

inspiration

  • a cup of jo
  • breakfast at toast
  • cupcakes and cashmere
  • design for mankind
  • full house
  • gal meets glam
  • hairdresser on fire
  • hi sugarplum!
  • i am a greedy girl.
  • kendi everyday
  • lilly's style
  • little green notebook
  • lucy laucht
  • madebygirl
  • me oh my!
  • rue
  • smitten studio
  • the hunted interior
  • the magnolia mom

good reads

  • 1001 rules for my unborn son
  • cooks like she talks
  • four36
  • kill it with kisses
  • lang photographers
  • reagan's blob
  • rockstar diaries
  • see jane.
  • zucchero, zucchero

in the vault

pinning

Follow Me on Pinterest

I hail

I hail
Powered by Blogger.