Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello, Pocahontas!

These moccasins are one of the first purchases I made while on the road. I stopped at the famous Wall Drug Store in South Dakota specifically for these very shoes. I was told this was one of the best selections of Minnetonkas, and I was told right!

My purchase not only put my soles at ease but already has me dreaming of cold snowy days so that my feet can roast in these ovens! If you are looking for warmth without the sweat and comfort without the dreadful "breaking-in" phase these are your best bet for schmoozing around the house. Even better pair with skinny jeans or tights to complete your outfit on a casual evening out with the gals.

http://www.minnetonkamoccasinshop.com/

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

I have a pair of Minnetonkas that I bought in Michigan in 1981. I love them! and they still look good and are very comfortable.