Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Big E

Mmmkay, new obsession. Of course another treasure found through Design*Sponge. I am now entranced with the world of Etsy; your place to buy & sell all things handmade.

Already I have found this necklace by a local Cbus jeweler named Melanie Crowe. I am actually lusting over this particular necklace, and I don't even adorn my bare neck...ever! I think it would go perfect with some sort of scoop neck basic dress on any occasion.

This necklace is composed of two strands of creamy white freshwater pearls alternating with tiny golden glass beads, with a gorgeous flower at the clasp featuring vintage brass, filigree, and a pearl and swarovski crystal stamen. (And only $38 dollars!!!)

Once on Etsy you can navigate the site to Shop Local where I found this beautiful dogwood and fresh water pearled necklace. I have barely even dipped my finger in the cake batter and I'm already in love with yet another way to waste time! And what could be better then supporting your local and ambitious crafty entrepreneurs? Cheers to this new found fav.






(You have reached the blog of Carrie Mazza. I'm currently away from blogging a significant amount today as I am surfing the Etsy website. Leave a message!)

No comments: