Oh me, oh my. Tomorrow is my 25th birthday and Mom posted this over on her blog Simplicity.
Such a lovely picture. I love it...a lot.
I have been thinking lately about this year and everything that the year has brung so far. Not too long ago I was reminicing through my old posts and came across this one and how I said quote, "I guess the old quote rings true, "You never know where you are going until you know where you have been." I couldn't be more grateful for 2008 and more prepared to take on 2009. To 2009: BRING IT!!! ""
Well-hell! It has been QUITE the treat for 2009 thus far. I met Jake, moved to a new apartment, got a new phone, new car, basically a new job...
And I consider myself kind of lucky that I was born basically smack-dab in the middle of the year because it grants me the time to reflect on the first half of the year, since our birthdays always seem to put us in some kind of mental life-check state.
All in all, I am grateful.
1 comment:
happy 25th, carrie :)
Post a Comment