My brain is full of contradictions. Aside from feeling as if the recent stress has turned my head into a cottage-cheese like mush, I have to ask you; have you ever experienced the rare occurrence of feeling both insanely optimistic and pessimistic at the same time? Does this make me crazy? Or just another 25 year old gal trying to make her way in the woes of life and love…I do wonder.
And the funny thing is, I can’t even put my finger on the points I am trying to make. Like, they are sort of organized in my head but at the same time are so overwhelming to think about I kind of just push on the auto-pilot button and continue on with my early evening runs and early morning cups of coffee. And there strikes a fine balance between contentment of a schedule and the utter boringness of life as of late. It’s all a double-edge sword I tell ya. But for now, I’m going to take the high-road and continue to let optimism rule my noggin.
But. What I think it really all comes down to is…
I just need some love.
No comments:
Post a Comment