
Ever feel like the days just roll in and out and somewhere between the yoga class, reruns of Seinfeld, morning coffee, contemplating dessert for dinner and sleep another week passes by? I like finding things to break up the monotenous cycle.
I have been picking up Real Simple in the grocery store every month now and find their articles, quotes and stories to be quite relaxing and relative. (Surprisingly, I feel the same way after reading an US Weekly..."Stars! They're Just Like Us!")
Anywhodiddle, go to Real Simple and scroll to the bottom of the page, look to the right. There! Do you see Real Simple Newsletters? I signed up for the Daily Thought to be delivered promptly in the morning for a good pickmeup first thing. There you will find Daily Recipes, Daily Finds, Daily Thoughts, Ask Real Simple, Keep It Together Checklist (maybe I should get this one too), and others. And it's FREE!
Now, if only they could have a Daily Pay Bonus sent to me then we'd really be in business.
2 comments:
i love real simple! i have a subscription AND get about half of the newsletters. it's such a refreshing read and i've learned some really useful things, too!
I also love Real Simple! The daily recipes are great (even though I've probably made about 3 of them in the year I've been getting the newsletter) and I love the daily thought. Jared just asked me the other day why I don't just get a subscription to the magazine... maybe I will.
Post a Comment