Thursday, April 15, 2010

road trip

It is no surprise I've hit the wall running full force. I have had writers block for a few days now and I don't really know why. Some days I love blogging. Some days I hate it and think it's stupid; like, who really cares about what shoes I just bought at DSW on my lunch break?

image here

Perhaps a vacation (I know I know I just went on one) is in order. A whole different kind of vacating my life though. In two weeks Nikki and I will hit the road to Nashville and I won't be looking back. Although Miami was complete with high fashion and high heels, I'm excited to experience a road trip with a best friend complete with loads of good talks and loads of good music.

There is just something about an open road that is so enticing.

post signature

No comments: