Wednesday, July 21, 2010

polyvore

Caitlin and I have been cavorting over at Polyvore.

In a few weeks I am going to Lollapalooza in Grant Park in Chicago (!) for 2 of the 3 day concert. Let me preface this sentence by saying I am pee-my-pants excited to 1. get out of town and 2. go back to Chicago! And now for The Sentence: I AM GOING TO SEE GAGA LIVE! And Phoenix! That is pee-my-pants excitement right there. Special thanks to Mom and Dad for making this a birthday gift and to Nikki for giving me the keys to stay in her apartment while she's gone FO' FREE. Gah, I need to make mixed tapes for this road trip.

Where was I? Cait made me a Lolla Poly and it's safe to say I basically will be using this as a starting point to pack me bags for the Windy City.

Carrie Goes to LollapaloozaFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Caitlin Goes to NH


Above is my interpretation of Cait's Weekend Getaway to New Hampshire and all the darling things she should pack for a weekend lakeside, in the mountains and mingling with the locals.
Here's a randy idea: let's quit our dayjobs and make Poly's all day for a living. Yes? Okay!

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i've gone the past two years and am still plotting this year for GAGA! love the outfits.